We have a set of basic questions which we use to make sure we are aware of your freight transportation requirements before we undertake your job:
- We need to know the Weight and volume of the item which needs to be transported.?
- Do you know the pick and delivery address for the item?
- Is this a regular service you require or is it a one off?
- Do you need anything specific done for this delivery or pickup?
- Is there anything specific about the products that are being collected, are you fragile, dangerous or have anything else unusual we should be made aware of?
- What items need to be carried? Container, pallets etc?
- Should we be aware of any other operating constraints e.g. environmental, Operator’s License restraints, or pickup or delivery requirements for example, low noise, small vehicle?
By taking the time to address these questions, Best West Logistics can provide an accurate understanding of your transport requirements and therefore provide you with an accurate overview of the job required.